Analogue, Digital and SIP Lines
In addition to providing the latest in Mobile and Fixed Telecoms services, Rock offer PSTN, ISDN and SIP services to match your businesses requirements. Although the demand for IP based services (such as SIP and One Net Business) is growing – we provide competitive and reliable PSTN and ISDN products.
- A guaranteed service level and fault repair times, with escalation procedures in place.
- Support provided by Rock, with the backup of major UK carriers.
- Support is delivered from the UK, with no call centre in place – you speak to someone directly who can help.
- Impressive savings on call and line rental.
Rock do all the work when you decide to switch over, migrating all your current services to our systems. We minimise downtime with all our projects, and have contingencies in place ready for emergencies.
Fixed Calls and Lines
- Rock can provide CPS for all the calls that you make, and gives you access to the most competitive call rates and a wider range of services.
- There is no downtime when calls are switched to Rock, and you can keep your existing telephone numbers. It’s simple to change over, we manage it all for you and you do not have to invest money in hardware and infrastructure.
- We constantly review the marketplace to ensure that we provide you with the most competitive call plans and we only use Tier One Carriers because service supply and reliability are even more important than the price you pay.
As you grow, we also supply consultants to help you make the right decisions. With our our engineers and project managers in place to place, and deliver.
Rock offer a range of DSL (digital subscriber line) solutions for your business:
- Fibre Broadband
- Fibre Ethernet
- SIP solutions